Primary School Website Features
A Simply School Websites solution using our Traditional CMS offers a wealth of features that will allow your school to create an attractive, easy to manage school website that showcases your school to the world. You will want your school website to become the focal point for your school school community of parents, pupils, staff and governors ..... and our solutions will facilitate that.
Just take a look at some of the things that are so easy to do:
- create content rich pages and other information resources without needing any technical knowledge
- publish newsletters efficiently with the inbuilt newsletter feature and allow members of your school community to subscribe to receive them automatically
- post urgent messages, or news that is flagged up to visitors as soon as they arrive at your site
- maintain a school, class or PTA calendar / diary
- put homework and other up-to-date information on your school website for improved access to 24 hour learning
- set up secure chat areas for children to discuss problems with homework or school issues that are important to them
- showcase school artwork and photos simply and elegantly with the album gallery function
- delegate responsibility for updates of all or parts of the site to multiple administrators - teachers, governors, parent associations or even pupils - using a flexible permissions system
- establish web projects and work portfolios for groups of children to work collaboratively on
- publish school documents, meeting agendas, minutes, calendars, events etc. easily and reliably - we recommend integrating Print2Flash (requires licence) to allow easy publication of existing documents with just a few mouse clicks
- create email forms for visitors to contact any department or member of staff
- publish interactive forms for users to send you information - e.g. parents' change of address, requests for pupil leave of absence, booking a place on a school trip, order uniforn ... the possibilities are endless!
- easily add videos, podcasts (mp3 recordings) and other multimedia content
- establish a secure 'intranet' for teachers or governors to share information, files and documents from any location
- manage your school's site from anywhere at any time - only a web browser is required
- an integrated Learning Zone packed with activities for the children to engage with in school or from home
- all this and more!